Sunday, May 22, 2011

“Vagina" #circa2007

“Vagina" ...page from Vol. 2 Emotions #circa2007

One billion years ago you birthed the 3rd planet from the Sun therefore; I am your son, your descendent, your child so lend me some direction. I took a journey that lasted 9 months in your canal and now I continue to travel through this wilderness until my travels are over…Mother of Creation...Mother of Pleasure...Mother to one of the most important living organism I need…The Great…The Lovely…The Treasure...”Vagina”…you are the Goddess that the Greeks praised and sculptured…”Vagina”… the glorious muscular tube projecting inside of all females…I love you…Why would anyone dare to challenge your authority…I kneel to you my Queen as soldiers dropped to the feet of Nefertiti a million months ago…You are responsible for the birth of God’s...the birth of Kings...the birth of all living things...we all traveled through your disambiguation where the outcome was uncertain and some failed to complete the trip and...rest in the eternity that will never be…I made it….I did swim...yep...through a waterfall and fell into a universe that appeared so complicated…”Vagina” ...you are so complicated….why do you pack so much Love and Hate?...”Vagina”…why have you caused so many Wars to take place on the soils of many Nations?...”Vagina” …you poisoned the minds of great leaders and transformed them into dictators…I adore you …I’m jealous of you…and…I’m upset with you all at the same time…At one point you confused my emotions and what I thought was love...was lust...”Vagina”…you are so rude…you are so selfish…and though I hold you in such high esteem because of your vision….the way you smell….the way you taste….the way you move…I like the way you move….the way you have put me to sleep on countless nights….I wish….I wish…you would stop confusing the bodies and minds that you own…stop killing yourself….you are the Godmother of life…Please…Please…share yourself only with Gladiators….not peasants….no confused men should feel the wetness of your grace…Dear “Vagina” we need you to step up and take place on the “Thrown of Life” again…Mother of Creation….Mother of Pleasure…Mother of the most High….I hope that I see you tonight…I have so many things to say….I have so many things to say…Hear my pain…

No comments:

Post a Comment