Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Dark but Alive" #Draft

"Dark but Alive"


"Metamorphosis is a biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth or hatching, involving a conspicuous and relatively abrupt change in the animal's form or structure through cell growth and differentiation. Some insects, amphibians, molluscs, crustaceans, Cnidarians, echinoderms and tunicates undergo metamorphosis, which is usually (but not always) accompanied by a change of habitat or behavior. *wikipedia

By the sea,
beneath the yellow and sagging moon,
I kissed life for the first time.
She felt great and her vitamins,
 replenished my soul.
The stars spoke to me,
and encouraged faithfulness.

Good advice,
To one who has cheated reality,
on several occasions.
Feeling a cool breeze,
the night shared poetry through sound.
Water poured ancient stanza's from his soul.
I even heard a sand crab,
 still awake past bedtime.
She shared a little Shakespeare-

"Dark but Alive"

I am one with the night
The son of the creator
A man that respects the Sun but,
Lied to the Universe.
Now,
My Astronomy is more like Psychology.
-Confusion-

"Dark but alive"

I can't see anything,
 but hear logic through Mother Nature.
I kissed life again
Knowing I'm tainted,
and at times ungrateful.
I fell to my knees and meditated,
in hope that my eyes,
 would open to the sunrise of paradise.
As we sit here,
By the sea,
beneath the yellow and sagging moon,
I became one with my spirit.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment