Tuesday, May 24, 2011

“My Screams Have No Sound” #Revised 7/30/2012

“My Screams Have No Sound” ...#Revised

“A nightmare is a dream which causes a strong unpleasant emotional response from the sleeper, typically fear or horror, being in situations of extreme danger, or the sensations of pain, bad events, falling, drowning or death. Such dreams can be related to physical causes such as a high fever, turned faced down on a pillow during sleep (most often in the case of drowning nightmares), or psychological ones such as psychological trauma or stress in the sleeper's life, or can have no apparent cause.” *wikipedia


Trapped in a never ending whirlpool of ideas,
I sat at the dinner table,
 "dizzy".
Trying to imagine a time ,
when I wasn’t captivated in a maze,
with no "ending" or "exit" strategy.
I designed a "Utopia",
that was crashed, trashed, and bashed,
by the "Queen of Sorrow".
The frozen look on your face,
 showed me that tomorrow was today.
Verbal darts,
 destroyed my armor of love, hope, and desire.
I desired for more...

“My Screams Have No Sound”

"CNN" has gotten old
"Fox News" doesn't tell the truth,
so I guess our "ESPN",
has been heard by neighbors and friends,
way pass the "4th Quarter".
You lied…I told the truth,
I guess a thousand words meant nothing!

“My Screams Have No Sound”

Silent nights in a cold bed,
 reminded me of childhood fantasies.
I use to run from Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees.
These knives were blades of deceit,
 that literally,
destroy the main organ,
that allows one to breathe.

“My Screams Have No Sound”

The "respirator of passion" died on the doorsteps,
of a man I didn’t know.
You said it was the last time,
a year AGO!
"25 to life" is too much prison time to fathom,
therefore; I walk away.

“My Screams Have No Sound”

As the door slams,
on the back of my new Timberland boots,
the "ring" designed to bind two souls,
rest on the kitchen table  beside the "GUN".

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment