Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JAY-Z: “A Choice ...A Mistake” #2007 Vol. 2

(I used Jay-Z songs to make a story about a young man that is in every ghetto in America.)

JAY-Z: “A Choice ...A Mistake”




Raised in the concrete jungle I often wondered how "D'Evils" would shape the "Blueprint" to my existence. Dark alley's were not my highway to heaven and "Where I'm From" you are either "Friend or Foe" with nothing in between...I saw the 70's so-called father figures "Big Pimpin" but not sharing any knowledge with the youth...I "Can't Knock the Hustle" even though there were "A Million and One Question" that needed answers...Why am I a nigger?...Why do we live in these broken down buildings? I’m getting frustrated…It’s funny having these "Cashmere Thoughts" looking back 20 years ago…I was hard headed for sure...I remember being a defiant 17 year old and my attitude was like "Aint No Nigga" living this "Hard knock Life" the way I do…And even though "The Streets Is Watching" I stayed with my "22 Two's"...Without that father figure I continued to "Squeeze First" and ask questions later. On the road to "Dead Presidents" all I did at night was "Change Clothes and Go" back to the block with my glock and an ice grill…With no remorse I did whatever it took to be "Brooklyn's Finest"...”What More Can I Say"...it was time to "Takeover" these streets by all means necessary. These images are not a reality at the present time...Where was that father figure? As I sit here in this cell....my notepads are filled with poems and rap songs that will never be heard by the masses. There is only one way that the "Dirt of My Shoulder" can be wiped off and that’s when I'm tossed in the ground...still with no father...My life wasn't worth that murder case… now my destiny lies in the hands of the governor...THAT PHONE CALL MIGHT NOT COME...I have 15 minutes left with so many "Regrets"...

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment