Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tupac: “Tattoo Tears” by Tony Hanes #2008



Tupac: “Tattoo Tears”

As I strolled up and down the hospital hallway there were “So Many Tears” invading features on a frustrated face….”Lord Knows” this night was a mistake…We were “Against All Odds”, at least I thought so a few hours ago…Young, ignorant and without guidance, we stomped a man out over a rumor…A terrible decision in hindsight…Reflecting back, I kicked dude so many times I had to sit down in the hotel lobby in “Pain” from relentless aggression….A fan walked by and screamed “Keep Ya Head Up” but I wasn’t the one who needed encouragement…Dude lying by the entrance required medical attention but “All Eyes On Me”….He eventually disappeared into the NightI thought this was the end of our FightI told Pac we should book an immediate FlightTwo years ago “Brenda Had A Baby” on “My Block” and during that time, it was “Me Against The World” as lost souls roamed ghetto sidewalks looking for trouble…Always Mad…Always Angry…Always Confused…”Me And My Girlfriend” had so many arguments about staying away from “California Love” but the lust and allure had control over us…We weren’t suppose to make the Mike Tyson Fight tonight…Now I sit in this ER…Now I Cry in this ER…Amaru still unconscious in this ER…A Doctor pulled me to the side and informed me that there had been no “Changes” and his “Dear Mama” was told that a recovery was bleak…I decided to sneak a bottle of  Remy into the Hospital bathroom to “Pour Out A Little Liquor” for my “Fallen Soldier” that might never see daylight again…I guess “Only God Can Judge Him Now”…”I Aint Mad At Ya” were thoughts that I wrestled with entering the Taxi Cab. Heading back to the Las Vegas strip I wondered “If Heaven Got A Ghetto” because “If I Die Tonight” in retaliation trying to “Hit Em Up”, at least I know God will have “Unconditional Love”. As I approached my opposition, I pulled out the 9mm and squeezed…”How Long Will They Mourn Me”…

R.I.P.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment