Wednesday, July 25, 2012

“As We Evolve: Science vs Religion” 7/25/2012

“As We Evolve: Science vs Religion”




From Generation to Generation,
 a change in the inherited traits in our population,
leave me meditating,
using more than the 10% of my brain,
 that generates the most mental penetration.

Am I of God or another creation,
evident in written documents by scholars,
who possess little faith,
but praise scientific experimentation?

Sitting here drinking my favorite beer,
 which is the king of all beers; Budweiser,
I debate with others about humans being,
 the true kings of the wild.
When I watch current events,
our actions seem to resemble,
 vicious animals of the wild.

As a small child,
things appeared to be so innocent.
My biological clock now ticks at a more rapid pace.
 It feel as if our “mentality”, “aggressiveness”, "Hate",
and “compassion for others”,
 has yet to “Evolve”.
Scientist have yet to figure out,
a substance called “togetherness”.

What do I believe?
The Bible and other spiritual text,
 can provide a blueprint of life through scripture.
This still remains only a partical of the picture.

What do I believe?
What if I say a little bit of both?
 Is that not conceivable?
 Is that not believable?
 If I can believe in Noah’s Ark,
 why it is a sin to believe,
that we are tied to one single bloodline?

Life is difficult to define.
Whether you follow Darwin or Moses,
your were chosen to walk this earth.
From Birth to Death,
I have know idea of what happens next,
or what's left.
Right now,
I know I'm alive.
Life is so difficult to define.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment