Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Revisiting Myself" 7/25/2012

"Revisiting Myself"

Introspection (or internal perception) is the self-examination of one's conscious thoughts and feelings * wikipedia



The mirror spoke to my spirit,
as the hall light gave sight to my image.
I stood there watching my shadow debate with
my consciousness.
I guess,
I'm just "Revisiting Myself".

When the room is quiet and there is nothing else left,
nobody can trust you like you should trust yourself.
I look at my eyes and see happiness and sorrow.
A set of lips, that a few ladies have gravitated to.
Yeah, I must admit,
I've charmed a few.

I exercise "Revisiting Myself",
at least a 3rd of my day.
Viewing my physical from head to toe,
 I know I'm blessed.

Many were maimed by hate, war and disease.
I guess I'm just pleased to be me,
even with countless flaws.
The blessings I receive each morning,
are not a mistake.

"Revisiting Myself" is therapeutic
"Revisiting Myself" is spiritual
"Revisiting Myself" is a step towards total happiness,
 therefore; I smile even when life throws punches,
 from different directions.

I hope all of you "Love Yourself"
"Trust Yourself"
"Believe in Yourself"
"Believe that you will receive,
 bundles of dreams gift wrapped".

At the end of the day,
there is nothing else left,
but self confidence and self respect.

Yes,
Your loved ones pray,
for your achievement and health.
But,
Without looking in that mirror,
"Revising Yourself",
Total jubilation will never reside,
in the reflection you view on the daily.
Accept...."Thy Self"


The End






No comments:

Post a Comment