Monday, July 23, 2012

“L.O.V.E.” by Tony Hanes 7/23/2012

“L.O.V.E.”

“The English word "love" can have a variety of related but distinct meanings in different contexts. Often, other languages use multiple words to express some of the different concepts that English relies mainly on "love" to encapsulate; one example is the plurality of Greek words for "love." Cultural differences in conceptualizing love thus make it doubly difficult to establish any universal definition.” wikipedia




A word that is only equal to perfection
Prayers and blessings are answered through
“L.O.V.E.”

If one desires guidance and direction…
“L.O.V.E.” will tower above faithful souls below heaven
Superior to earth we see streets of gold equivalent to happiness

“L.O.V.E”

I call on you for strength and courage
Defeat any doubts that my flesh may have displayed on this day
Tomorrow, “L.O.V.E.” will assure me that there is joy in the morning
Between my body and soul I believe that “L.O.V.E.” lives…
This keeps my physical and spiritual health stronger than oak branches
I will never branch away from your loving arms dear father
Your “L.O.V.E.” is a priceless gem not for sale
I smile as I glance at the sky viewing angels dance

“L.O.V.E.”

Directs their rhythm gracefully
In these times our friends and family should never be taken for granted
Each moment we should recognize that…

“L.O.V.E.”

Resides a breath away


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment