Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mary J.Blige: “Tortured Soul”

Mary J.Blige: “Tortured Soul”


The phone caused a thunderous rattle as the dial tone got louder in my ear...I thought this was "Real Love" and that "No More Drama" would invade my universe. As I "Reminisce" about the happiness we had..."Summer Madness"… took control of this situation. My hesitation to call back was justified from the beginning. I just knew you would "Slow Down" so this "Sweet Thing" of ours would never go stale...A mental jail is where I rest...”You Got To Believe" that "I Can Love You" better than the cold, selfish and unforgiving streets that you run. Why don't you run back to me?...I'm warm...I tried to beat your door down last night...I'm sorry..."My Life" is going down as I smoke this "Mary Jane" watching the TV watch me. In "Seven Days" my job is transferring me to a place away from happiness …so...are you going to "Share My World" or be a distant memory in my past..."What's the 411" because I'm "Willing and Waiting" for the last time and can "Press On" if you like. The dial tone is so loud in my ear right now. You only need me when you need me! You only need me when you need me!” All I Can Say" is there will be "No More Crying" in my life in regard to you. At one point I didn’t know how I would "Be Without You" but one thing about being "Alone"...The only "Baggage" that you carry…is your own...I'm Gone...I’m Confused…Just so use to being used…You can’t hold a “Good Woman Down”…Do I believe this?...I tried to achieve bliss…What happens when a “Tortured Soul” dies?


#The End

(This is written from the perspective of a woman. Not like you couldn’t tell that already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment